Join Condoleezza's team

Join Condoleezza's team
Join Condoleezza's team

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Condoleezza in Recent News



            The majority of stories being written about my “candidate” right now are about the College Football Playoffs, which I just realized I did not properly capitalize “College Football Playoffs” in the last blog I mentioned it in. I think it is interesting that these stories are coming out, because it is no longer football season. You would think sports fans would be focused on baseball. You would think that people would be focused on Condoleezza’s thoughts on potential presidential candidates, not on her thoughts of how many teams should participate in the College Football Playoffs. The main types of media outlets covering this “issue” and my “candidate” the most are sports outlets, and also The Washington Post and the Los Angeles Times.

            From what I have read, I would say that the media is definitely the ones generating the “news”. The majority of the articles disagree with Condoleezza’s position on the four-team system. I do not think that the media is writing in a way that would promote Condoleezza as a presidential candidate in 2016. The media is saying Condoleezza is wrong and she is making poor decisions as a committee member for the College Football Playoffs. If the media does not think she is able to make good decisions about football, I really doubt they think she can lead a country. Unless, the media’s position is trying to say, “This lady does not know sports, she should go back to national security matters or she could try running the country for a little while. Those things are obviously so much easier than deciding the number of teams that can compete in the College Football Playoffs”.

            I honestly think it is hilarious that so many people are fixated on how many teams Condoleezza thinks should be in the College Football Playoffs. She is a brilliant and inspiring woman and instead of asking about her thoughts on the candidates that have declared, they are asking how many teams should compete in the College Football Playoffs. I am sure Condoleezza has a lot of opinions about Hillary Clinton, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, and the most shocking candidate Juaquin Malphurs (Waka Flocka Flame).  Moving into the 2016 election season Condoleezza should be receiving more media coverage of her endorsing a candidate, and the media looking into Condoleezza’s opinion of “her” candidates opponents. I am not expecting Condoleezza to run, because of things she has said in the past. That being said, I would like to see her be more vocal about the candidates that are running and those she thinks should run.

I know you all love reading the sources of these blogs so below is a link to all of my sources. For those of you who are really concerned about the number of the teams in the College Football Playoffs, you should really read all of these articles. 

2 comments:

  1. I think that it is not surprising that there is not much coverage on Condoleezza about her potential candidacy. Have you found any articles that speculate that she may run? Also, do you believe that she might run for president eventually down the line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's not surprising that they aren't covering her potential candidacy because she has stated that she has not interest in running. I do think it is surprising that the media is not reaching out to see who she supports because she is a very influential person.

    ReplyDelete